With the aim of setting up and providing quality Childcare and Pre-school education for the young children of our community and carrying on the tradition of the excellent service, previously provided voluntarily by a visionary and inspirational group of local people, a group came together in 2002 to fulfil this vision. Murrintown Community Childcare Board of Directors has since been working to fulfil this aim. We intend to operate the service dictated by the needs and voices of the parents/guardians and children who will spend time there and to meet the needs of the community through the provision of quality, affordable, accessible Early Years and School aged Services
Our mission is to provide high quality education and childcare in a safe, respectful, inclusive environment to build a foundation for lifelong learning. Murrintown Community Childcare is committed to providing a happy, safe, child centered, holistic, caring environment that is stimulating and challenging to empower children to actively pursue their own learning and personal development to fulfill their own individual full potential.
Our vision is that all children in care of Murrintown Community Childcare feel loved, respected, and encouraged to develop their own unique talents, abilities, personalities with self confidence in partnership with their families.
Murrintown Community Childcare values
-the unique individuality of each child
- the importance to foster meaningful relationships to encourage empathy and respect
- the human rights of children
- the importance of play
-the partnership and support of parents and families
- equality of opportunity for all children, parents, families within our community
- mutual respect, value for diversity and understanding
- striving to provide an environment for staff that fosters staff wellbeing, success and commitment
- importance of ongoing professional and personal development for staff
- fostering mutually beneficial partnerships within the local community
- responsibility to manage our finances in a manner that will ensure long-term sustainability
- commitment to excellent service with integral values of respect, honesty and integrity
We are a full day service operating from 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday.
Please click on the link below to see our calendars for the next academic year.
Enquiries: Please click on the link below to complete our expression of interest form, and a staff member will be in contact with you.